We are excited to share with you our latest Product updates.
Workbench + Wiise
Workbench + Business Central integration
Mobile Purchase Orders
Enable your employees to carry on with their job, while complying with the company's procurement process.
Mobile Purchase Orders allow an employee out in the field or at a Supplier, to quickly put together a Purchase Order on-the-go, approve it and have it fulfilled.
Better Visibility of Contract Claim Dates
You can now easily identify Claim Date vs Invoice/Certified Date on Claims tab on a Contract and from Job Invoices.
Upvise Record of Equipment Matrix
Keep track of Documents for plant items, and their expiry dates in a Matrix, with Tasks automatically created before expiry date so your team can action and renew if necessary.
Examples of documents are Registration certificates or Certificates of inspection.
Enhancements That will Help You Manage Your Revenue
- Automated Creation of Recurring Charges
Standard Outputs allows you to automatically generate recurring charges on a Job (commonly charges that you bill monthly). This process creates the cost transactions on your Job, having them ready to be billed. Never miss this kind of revenue again and avoid manual entry every month.
- Follow up outstanding Job invoices with Debt Management
This feature provides the ability to follow up outstanding Job invoices and add notes against them, to track any communication with the client or reasons why the invoice is still outstanding.
Upcoming features on the next quarter:
Upvise - Project Subjobs:
Jobs and Subjobs structure in Workbench replicated in Upvise. This has been a major redesign, which will improve the usability of Daily Diary and other data entry forms, where you can code your transactions against your project subjobs.
Job Enquiry Financial View:
To facilitate reconciliation with Financials this new tab on Job Enquiry will show the accounting view of each job.
We have made significant enhancements to our Service offering to more tightly integrate the Upvise Mobile Application functionality used by Service Teams and the Service Desk back office in Workbench.
Some of the Highlights include:
- Redesigned Log interface in Workbench which is more in line with Upvise Jobs and the Transaction Tabs are revised to resemble more closely our successful Daysheet format
- Notes integration from field to back office
- Raise Purchase Orders directly against Logs
- Log matching on AP Vouchers
- Integration of attachments and forms from Upvise back to Workbench
- New Workbench Log Completion screen with a Financial summary
- New Log tab on Job Enquiry which shows all Log activity for a given Job, this view presents as a financial snapshot of each Log with the ability to drill into it
Improved integration with Benchmark:
In a joint effort with Benchmark estimating software, we are working to make this integration smooth to speed up your process.