Here you will find all the legal information related to our products, services and websites
Overview of Agreement Summary
This Agreement Summary is intended to give the Customer a plain language understanding of the essential parts of this legal Agreement.
Relationship between Budget Proposal and this Agreement
Once the Customer accepts a Budget Proposal from Workbench International, the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement will apply to that Budget Proposal.
This Agreement contains the legal rights and obligations of the Customer and Workbench International.
The initial quantity of user Licences as set out in the accepted Budget Proposal is an indication of licences required over time and may vary as required by agreement between the parties.
The Workbench software is deployed on the Workbench cloud managed by Workbench International. By agreement it may be deployed on a platform managed by the Customer. Details of these methods are set out in Schedule 2 – Customer Managed, or Schedule 3 – Workbench International Managed.
Please read the Agreement carefully. Here are some important things you should note
- The Customer has evaluated the suitability of the Workbench software through a practical demonstration process.
- A Budget Proposal has been prepared as an indication of license requirements and required implementation services.
- This Agreement contains the legal rights and obligations between the parties.
- Workbench grants the Customer the right to access and use the Software during the Subscription Term.
- Only the number of Licensed Users may use the Software. Requests for additional Licenced Users can be made at any time in writing by the Customer
- Third Party Products may be included in the Budget Proposal. Workbench provides these on a best-endeavours basis, but does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of these Third-Party Products.
- Workbench uses the services of third-party providers such as AWS (Amazon Web Services). Workbench International is not responsible for any failure to provide access to the Software if such third-party providers fail to provide contracted services to Workbench.
- Customer Data input into the Software belongs to the Customer
- Subscription Fees may be varied by Workbench International with reference to industry indexes
- Workbench owns the Intellectual Property Rights in the Software.
- Each party will treat the other party’s information in a confidential manner.
- The Agreement is for the Initial Subscription Term and will be automatically renewed for additional Renewal Terms unless termination of the Agreement is requested in writing by the Client.
- Use of the Software by the Customer can be suspended by Workbench International if invoiced costs for Software or Services are overdue.