This week Workbench was approached by Cameron Gill at Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) to inform us about a great offer which we are happy to share with you. They have recently received a number of Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP) for these courses, which are government subsidies provided to eligible students*.
*To be eligible for a CSP, you must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen, who will live and study in Australia for part of the course; or
- A New Zealand citizen, who will live and study in Australia for the whole course; or
- A permanent visa holder, who will live and study in Australia for the whole course.
Click here to view more information about CSPs and a full list of applicable courses on the EIT website.
To secure the free places please contact Cameron directly as they are not avaliable to the general public.
Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT)
T: 1300 138 522 (Australia)
CSPs are applicable to the following upcoming courses:
Undergraduate Certificates upcoming intakes:
- 14 February 2022, applications close 31 January 2022.
- 25 July 2022, applications close 11 July 2022
Select Graduate Certificates upcoming intakes:
- 27 June 2022, Applications close 13 June 2022
Should there be enough interest alternative dates can be arranged.
Why Apply for an Undergraduate Certificate or Graduate Certificate?
- Gain an engineering qualification in as little as 6 months
- These fast, flexible, and practical programs will equip you with specialist skills in your professional field and can open doors to new and exciting career opportunities.
- Once completed you may be able to apply for credit in one of our bachelor’s or Master's programs for the units that you have already completed
*eligibility conditions apply
- Online delivery - study flexibility whilst balancing work and life commitments
- Simulation software, remote laboratories, and interactive learning setting - be equipped with skills in applying practical engineering knowledge to solving real-world problems
- Dedicated student support - a Learning Support Officer assigned to each unit in your study journey
Here is the list of courses available
- Undergraduate Certificate in Mechanical Engineering
- Undergraduate Certificate in Civil Engineering
- Undergraduate Certificate in Industrial Automation Engineering
- Undergraduate Certificate in Electrical Engineering
- Graduate Certificate in Mechanical Engineering
- Graduate Certificate in CAD and Computational Techniques
- Graduate Certificate in Fluid Power Engineering
- Graduate Certificate in Process and Thermal Engineering
- Graduate Certificate in Civil Engineering: Structural
- Graduate Certificate in Civil Engineering: (Structural Analysis and Design)
- Graduate Certificate in Civil Engineering: (Structural Performance, Monitoring and Management)
- Graduate Certificate in Civil - Railways Infrastructure Engineering
Industrial Automation Engineering
- Graduate Certificate in Industrial Automation Engineering
- Graduate Certificate in Industrial Instrumentation and Process Control
- Graduate Certificate in Industrial Instrumentation and Safety Systems
- Graduate Certificate in Programmable Logic Controllers and SCADA