Updates to Upvise have been released.
New iPhone App: Version 6.19
- The List.addItemSubtitle() now support the count styling attribute, like on Andriod
- New canned notes when editing long text description in any field
New Android App: v6.34
- Bug fix when writing NFC Tag on Android 12
- New shorter button box UI
Task Web App
- New Task list view sortable/filterable
- Redesign Task View screen with short button boxes
New colourful action button for Task view screen
Calendar Web App
- Redesigned with Event View screen with short buttons boxes
- New Event Task view (Open & Completed)
Settings Web App
- Manage Users list view is now searchable and sortable. The user search feature from the top search box has been replaced by the built-in new table search function.
- User View screen. Change Password and Change Name actions are merged in the Edit button as a popup.
- Change Password / Name screens are now displayed in a popup pane instead of full screen.
- User View / In the notification tab, the Send TEST notification button has been moved to the top of the screen,
- Database Size screen : the list of tables is now searchable and sortable.
Sales Web App
- Redesigned Deal View screen
- New colourful action button for Quote/Invoice View screen
- Merged the Toolbar tabs for Invoices / PO / Quotes / Catalog with the Button boxes indicator
- Renamed “To Be Received” label to “Open” in Invoices screen
- Total price indicators for Invoices / Quotes are rounded to the nearest thousand.
- Redesigned Contract view screen With button boxes and tags
- Deprecated the Hide Dashboard option.
Forms Mobile App
- When there is only on subform, the SubForms tab display directly the list to subform, saving one click from previous implementation
Forms Web App
- In options, dataset and group sections views the lists are fully sortable and searchable
- Programmatic cancel the creation of a form in the On Create custom script template if Forms.ERROR_CREATE is set to a custom string error message
- Added + icon on button creating a New sub form on Web
- Added the Sub Template Name before the table view output on Form View screen for clarity
- New option in Form Templates > Configuration > PDF to add template name header when used as a sub form.
Equipment Web App
- Redesigned Options screen with General and Display section
- New option to hide maintenance feature in Display
- Option to filter the form templates against a piece of equipment per equipment group
- Got to Option, Groups, pick a group then choose one or more form groups to restrict
Jobs Web App
- Colour icons on left pane
- New Scheduler feature to create Planned schedule for staff per day for each job
- Redesigned Options screen with new Calendar section
- New colourful actions button for Job View screen
- Colour icons on web and mobile